Credit cards Air France KLM World Elite Mastercard®
Earn Miles faster on daily purchases with your Air France KLM World Elite MasterCard®1 and get a reward ticket for you or anyone else in no time!
The Air France KLM World Elite MasterCard®, in partnership with Brim Financial, offers special benefits for every purchase you make with the card. Earn Flying Blue Miles on all your expenses and get an XP boost every year. What’s more? With the Air France KLM World Elite MasterCard®, you’ll even earn up to 30 Miles per $ spent with selected retail partners.
For a limited time, gain up to 60,000 Miles
When you get the Air France KLM World Elite Mastercard®, you can receive up to 60,000 Miles, for up to 2 round trip flights to Europe. Apply before October 18th to benefit from the offer2.
Gain XP, gain status!
Gain 60 XP for each cardholder (30XP as a welcome offer + 30 XP every year).
- Earn 1 Mile per $ spent on all purchases
- Earn 2 Miles per $ spent on food and beverages
- Earn up to 30 Miles per $ spent with selected retail partners
- Purchases with your Air France KLM World Elite MasterCard® extend the validity of your Miles by 2 years
Enjoy even more benefits: the Miles accelerator!
Flying Blue members in possession of an Air France KLM World Elite Mastercard ® issued by BRIM earn an additional 5 Miles per € on Air France or KLM purchased tickets, on top of their regular earning3.
1. For information about terms, conditions, rates, interest rates, fees and other costs associated with the use of this card or to apply, please contact Brim Financial Inc., or click on “Apply” to be redirected to Brim Financial and consult the information accompanying the credit card application. The credit issued and advanced through the Air France KLM World Elite MasterCard® is issued and administered strictly and exclusively by Brim Financial Inc. Please consult the information provided by Brim Financial Inc. for all relevant details.
2. Conditions apply.
3. You earn Miles for every dollar spent on Air France and KLM-marketed flights, excluding government-imposed taxes and fees. If you buy your ticket in a currency other than dollars, Flying Blue will convert the amount at the time of purchase to dollars. This amount in dollars will be used to calculate the Miles earned.